There are only 13 days until Christmas, and shortly after that it will be the new year!
Make the most of this time by spreading holiday cheer both at home and in the office. After all, you do spend 40 hours (minimum, for some of us) of your life there every week. Might as well make it a merry 40 hours!
Here are 5 ways to spread the holiday spirit in the office this year:
- Decorate decorate decorate!: Just like you decorate at home, decorate the office too! Some ideas: a mini pre-decorated tree, holiday-themed candles, and some lights for your cubicle.
- Share the sweet sentiments: The holidays are the perfect time to indulge in favorite desserts or seasonal specialties. For even more fun, take turns baking things from scratch and bringing them into the office to share. After all, the most important part of the holidays is the company you’re with.
- Play a game of Secret Santa: everyone loves gifts, and everyone loves surprises. Mesh the two and play an office-wide game of Secret Santa! This is a great way to connect with coworkers you don’t usually interact with, and a fun way to make someone’s day. Hint: coffee mugs are THE most universal gift.
- Give to a cause: The holidays are also about giving. Companies have tremendous power to do some good, so why not give to a good cause this holiday season? This can take the form of donations, or even a volunteering event that you all do together.
- Play elf on a shelf…with a prize: Get an elf, and have someone place it somewhere unexpected in the office every day. The first person to spot it, gets a prize! This can go on for as long as you’d like and is a great way to get people up and moving.
There you have it! Don’t let this holiday season pass without spreading the cheer in the office. Your employees will thank you for it! In fact…why not give the gift of massage while you’re at it? Whether it be through a day of chair massage, one of our other corporate wellness programs, or via a gift certificate, Healing Hands is ready to be your Secret Santa this holiday season!
#workplacewellness, #office, #gifts, #howto, #holidays, #employeemorale, #christmas, #officetips